With only 650mm high this counter was projected to be used as a refrigerated base of confection modules in the professional gastronomy. Ideal to conserve ready to cook products, this solution approaches the conservation to the confection task, allowing space optimisation.
Available in 400 mm multiple dimensions, standard measure of the confection modules, with GN 1/1 interior. This equipment offers the possibility to provide solutions adapted to the specific end-user needs.
Conceived to offer ergonomic conditions to the end-user, this refrigerated base is only available with drawers, a solution that provides the easiest access to the inside of the unit.
- Inside and out food grade stainless steel with easy-clean finishing.
- Insulation by water-based polyurethane with zero ODP (OzoneDepleting Potential) and zero GWP (Global Warming Potential), injected at high-pressure, density 40kg/m3.
- Refrigeration system with forced draught evaporation and automatic defrosting.
- Interior designed to hold GN 1/1 containers.
- Height adjustable stainless steel feet.
- Control panel with electronic controller device.
- Drawers with telescopic stainless steel guides.