performance and durability
An exceptional insulation thickness of 75mm and a high performance refrigeration system ensure that this equipment guarantee optimum food conservation even in the most adverse conditions.
By choosing the HR option, the energy consumption of this cooling unit reduces at least 40%. HR is a result of a year of intense Cooling Lab® engineering research, monitoring and testing. This innovation integrates the most advanced energy saving electro-mechanical parts available in the market.
- Inside and out food grade stainless steel with easy clean finishing
- Insulation by water-based polyurethane with zero ODP (Ozone Depleting Potential) and zero GWP (Global Warming Potential), injected at high-pressure, density 40kg/m3
- Refrigeration system with forced draught evaporation and electric defrosting
- Internal “E” guides prepared to hold both containers and grids GN 2/1
- Automatic door closure, self-sustainable at 90o and easy replacing magnetic gaskets
- Tropicalized refrigeration system, Climate Class 5, according to ISO 23953 for climate classes (tested at 40oC room temperature)